As we continue with the Chop Chop 'Feast'ival for Foodies (Nov. 1st to 7th) will be profiling chefs at each of the participating restaurants. Today we sit down with five questions for Lorraine Hogan-King from Mexicali Rosa's…
1. Where we you born & raised?
Born in Gladstone, Sunbury County and raised in Enniskillen, Queens County
2. What got you interested in cooking?
Helping my mother at home and was offered a job at a restaurant at 15
3. What are your favourite ingredients to work with?
4. Have you ever served anyone famous?
-Michelle Wright, Tim McGraw, Kenny Rogers, Rita McNeil, Trailer Park Boys, Faith Hill. Meatloaf, Allan Jackson
5. Can you give us a sneak peek for your menu plan for Chop Chop?
-homemade soup & stir fir
-outrageous flautas & sizzling fajitas
You can find Lorraine and be sure to enjoy a very delicious dish at Mexicali Rosa's on Prince William Street.