As we count down to the Chop Chop 'Feast'ival for Foodies (Nov. 1st to 7th) will be profiling chefs at each of the participating restaurants. Today we chat with Kerry from Scores! Grill…
1. Where we you born & raised?
Saint John, NB
2. What got you interested in cooking?
I got interested in cooking by watching my mom cook while I was growing up.
3. What are your favourite ingredients to work with?
4. Have you ever served anyone famous?
– 50 Cent
– The Trailer Park Boys
5. Can you give us a sneak peek for your menu plan for Chop Chop?We have re-done the menu and without ruining the entire surprise, we will be focusing on an assortment of chowders, salads, and popular items all served with housemade dressings and sauces. We are excited about
what we have to offer our patrons and are confident their tastebuds will
You can find Kerry and dine in a relaxed atmosphere at Scores! Grill, 43 Princess Street. 608.0889