As we count down to the Chop Chop 'Feast'ival for Foodies (Nov. 1st to 7th) will be profiling chefs at each of the participating restaurants. Today we chat with Peter from happinez wine bar…
1. Where we you born & raised?
2. What got you interested in cooking?
During my career with Hilton International, which took me to many places around the world, I got exposed to fabulous food from all over.
3. What are your favourite ingredients to work with?
At this moment, Charcuterie, cheese and wine of course 🙂
4. Have you ever served anyone famous?
Well….how about Prince Philip of the UK, Princess Diana and Prince Charles, Queen Juliana of the Netherlands, Premier Hatfield, Michael Jordan…can go on for a while…
5. Can you give us a sneak peek for your menu plan for Chop Chop?
It will be charcuterie and/or cheese plate, made by the local NB farms of La Ferme du Diamant and Au Fond des Bois.
You can find Peter and a delightful array of delicious wines at happinez wine bar, 42 Princess Street. 634.7340