As we count down to the Chop Chop 'Feast'ival for Foodies (Nov. 1st to 7th) will be profiling chefs at each of the participating restaurants. Today we sit down with five questions for Ken Singh from Thandi…
1. Where we you born & raised?
I was born in the India Village of Thandian
2. What got you interested in cooking?
Cooking is a job that I became good at and my passion for food took over.
3. What are your favourite ingredients to work with?
I like meat, vegetables, and creating a dish that is unique and flavourful.
4. Have you ever served anyone famous?
-Brooks & Dunn
5. Can you give us a sneak peek for your menu plan for Chop Chop?
You can find Ken and be sure to enjoy a very delicious dish at Thandi, 33 Canterbury Street. 648.2377